Got McAfee error 1303? McAfee is one of the well-known antivirus systems within the market. McAfee provides you security solution. Sometimes while performing on operations, you’ll face running errors and warnings. Here we’ll discuss the way to fix this error.
What are the Causes of Error 1303?
You May Like: How To Disable McAfee Antivirus Without Removing It
This error 1303 is might be thanks to the below possibilities:
- There might be corrupt download or incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus software.
- Windows registry altered thanks to another McAfee Antivirus-related software change.
- There might be viruses or malware infection and corrupted Windows system files.
- Another program may need mistakenly deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files.
- So it’s essential to troubleshoot possible causes of McAfee error 1303 to stop it from recurring.
- “McAfee Error 1303” could crash your active program window.
- Your system may frequently crash with Error 1303 while running the program.
- Windows may respond sluggishly and slowly.
- Your computer frequently “freezes” for a couple of seconds at a time.
How to fix McAfee Error 1303?
Method 1 – Full scan of your PC
This error is often thanks to malware infection attack. Therefore it’s recommended to scan your entire machine with the newest antivirus.
Method 2 – Update your device drivers
This McAfee error 1303 might be thanks to corrupt or outdated drivers. By using tools like DriverDoc, you’ll update your latest drivers via mcafee.com/activate.
Method 3 – Clean your temporary files with Disk Cleanup
You can clear your junk and temporary files using Disk Cleanup utility. you’ll run this utility using the prompt.
Method 4 – Uninstall or reinstall the McAfee antivirus program
Sometimes, uninstalling the McAfee antivirus program and reinstalling it again can eliminate this McAfee error 1303.
Method 5 – Restore your system to the previous version
Because windows give you an option of system restores with inbuilt utility. Attend the instrument panel and choose programs and features. Check the systems repair the previous version and restore your order by following the instructions.
Method 6 – Registry repair
Manual registry repair isn’t recommended because it needs technical knowledge. Hence If you mistakenly edit or delete some registry entry, you won’t be ready to get your system back.
Method 7 – Clean installation of windows
If you’re still facing an equivalent error, you’ll reinstall your entire system again. this may erase your system data. SO this may be the last choice to fix McAfee error code 1303.