If you face any issues & errors during login to the SHP application on your mobile devices, this article will help you resolve your Mcafee Login Error. Whether it’s via mcafee.com/activate or home.mcafee.com.
When your login attempt fails, then you might see on the following dialog box on the screen:-
- “Create an account” dialog box
- “Password Recovery” dialog box
- “Email account validation” dialog box
There are multiple solutions to resolve the Mcafee Login Error when you try to log in.
Solutions to resolve the Mcafee Login Error
To fix the login issues with McAfee activate, follow the steps below steps correctly:-
If you see a Network error on your mobile device, make sure that Your device has internet connectivity.
You can check by browsing any website from the device.
Your device is not able to connect to the Internet. You can fix your device’s internet connectivity issues and later try to login to the McAfee account. Read more below to fix the Mcafee Login Error.
Check if the SHP router has internet connectivity.
Try to browse any website from your mobile that has a connection to the SHP router.
If the SHP router is not working, then you can
restart the router -> wait for a few minutes -> try to login again.
Note: If the above solution does not work for you to fix your McAfee login issue, you can try Solution 2 below.
If you see an error message on your screen “Create Account” after you try to log in, it means that there is an issue with the SHP. follow the below steps to rectify this issue:-
- Make sure you are logging with the correct credentials.
- If you do not remember your McAfee login credentials, then try to reset password or “Create Account” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you still have Mcafee Login Error, you can proceed to try the third solutions, see below:-
If you see an error with the message “Email Account Validation” or a “Password Recovery” you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
Make sure your mobile device has the SHP Wi-Fi network
Tap to open the ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Now, open the ‘Wi-Fi settings and star fixing Mcafee Login Error.
- After that, choose your network from the list of the available WIFI network.
- If your mobile is not connected with the SHP Wi-Fi connection, then you have to
Disconnect the current Wi-Fi -> Connect the SHP Wi-Fi network -> try again to login to SHP.
Make sure that the SHP router has internet connectivity.
- Try to browse any website from your mobile device that has a connection to the SHP router.
- SHP router is not connected to the Internet,
Restart the router -> wait for a while and then log in to SHP again.
Check if the router is enabled with SHP
Go to mcafee.com/activate and see whether the website page is opening or not.
- If you are unable to see the website page, then you should restart the router -> wait for a few seconds and later try to do McAfee login to SHP again.
If the McAfee login error is still showing, then you need to contact McAfee Customer Support via helpline number, which you can get on McAfee’s official website.
The experts at McAfee will listen to your problems and will give you the best solution to fix the same.